Why You Need a Landing Page
7 months ago
What exactly is a landing page?
Why do you need a landing page?
How does a landing page work?
1. You create an ad about your product through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or anywhere else.
2. Someone searching for your type of business or product sees the ad and clicks on your ad.
3. They are taken to your landing page.
4. They read the persuasive content and fill out the form.
5. Your landing page sends a follow up email.
6. You can also send them future promotional emails.
7. They might click on the link in the email.
8. They come back to your landing page (or a different landing page), and make another purchase.
9. You now have a lifetime customer that you can continue to sell to, over and over again.
How to create a landing page that sells:
1. Have a clear call to action.
Sign up for our free trial now!
Save money on your insurance today!
Buy now and save!
2. Keep your form simple.
3. Keep your content precise and clear.
4. Page Design
5. Follow Up
- Welcome them to your company
- Confirm their purchase while suggesting other items they might like
- Add them to a "drip campaign" that will send them periodic emails automatically, telling them about your product (if they haven't purchased) or upselling them on other items.